Belgium number one
The Federation of Belgian Brewers (104 members) has published the results for 2018: The world biggest beer exporter is Belgium.
Exports went up into the European Union. Exports declined a little outside of the EU (USA, Chine et Canada). The source is in French.
It also mentions:
- Exports went up into the European Union. Exports declined a little outside of the EU (USA, China and Canada).
- Overall Belgium beats Germany in terms of exports. Top importers are France, followed by the USA, The Netherlands, Germany, Italy and China.
- Consumption of beer in Belgium declined a little.
- There is a notable increase in low-alcohol beer and no-alcohol beer.
- In Belgium we have about 300 beer production centers; there were 40 new breweries in Belgium in 2018.
The joy of trying out Belgian beers in Beijing
The updated list of beers is here: https://www.beijing1980.com/belgian-beer/
See some pictures of my investigation!